Neon Nights 5K
Neon Nights 5K
August 3, 2024 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
The Calvert County Community Partners Race Series
Race #2 – 2nd annual Neon Nights 5K
August 3, 2024 @ 7:00 pm
2024 Neon Nights Event Details
- Adult – $35 (Price increase after March 31, 2024)
- Kids – $25 (ages 4 – 17)
- Little Kids – Free (ages 0 – 3)
- Fan Clubs – Free (a.k.a. your friends and family)
- Short-sleeve technical race shirt
- Custom finisher medal
- Real-time results
- Finish-line festival
- Music, entertainment, & family fun (all included)
- Food, Drinks, Sweet Treats, etc. (prices set by vendors)
Dates and Times coming soon. Location will be Project ECHO Homeless Shelter @ 484 Main Street Prince Frederick, MD 20678
Race Day Schedule of Events:
- 5:00p Pavilion fields open (food trucks, lawn games, beer & wine tents, DJ)
- 6:50p Warm-up
- 7:00p RACE STARTS
- 7:30p – 9:30p POST RACE DANCE PARTY!
- 8:00p (Approx.) Awards Ceremony
For more information:
Contact Teressa Mullen at ECHOdevelopment@comcast.net or Bridget Rinker at Bridget.Rinker@maryland.gov
Next in Series:
Race #3 – Thanksgiving Day Turkey Trot – November 28, 2024 @ 7:00 am
Who are the Calvert County Community Partners?
Our team comprises three organizations: Project ECHO, Jefferson Patterson Park & Museum, and The Friends of JPPM.
Project ECHO provides hope for the homeless, with emergency shelter and supportive housing for individuals and families experiencing homelessness in Calvert County, Maryland.
Jefferson Patterson Park and Museum connects people to the past through history and archaeology and supports preserving Maryland’s cultural and natural resources.
The Friends of Jefferson Patterson Park and Museum support environmental, history, heritage, and archaeology educational programs and family events that connect adults and children to our local habitat.
On behalf of the Calvert County Community Partners, we thank you for your support!